Mon, Mar 20|
Intro to Instagram for Artists
This virtual workshop is for Instagram beginners!
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
Who is this class for?
True Instagram beginners. Those who feel completely out of their depth. Those too scared to ask what a hashtag is. This is a safe place for you to start learning.
To be covered:
- Setting up 2 Factor Authentication
- Why you should and how to convert to a business or creator account
- How the Instagram algorithm works
- How to stay "in the know" on the latest new, updates, and features
- What hashtags are, how they work, and how to pick good ones
- When to post and how much
- Static posts and carousels
- Some post ideas to help you get started
*This class does not cover Reels.
This class will move at a slower pace to accomodate everyone. It includes 1.5 hours of instruction and 30 minutes of Q&A.
Alexandra Smith is a marketer and project manager for creatives. She has a decade of experience marketing large-scale events, coordinating operations, and balancing creative ideas with due dates. In 2020, Alexandra left behind the corporate world to launch Squash Blossom Social. Many of her first clients were full-time creatives. In working with them, she noticed a need for marketing resources in the arts community and an opportunity to focus on the creative industry. Since then, she has spent time serving and collaborating with dozens of artists and art organizations in the Charlotte area, including the McColl Center and Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. She believes there is tremendous potential for the Queen City to become an arts destination.
Virtual Ticket$44.00+$1.10 service fee